The Dave Scott Long Course tri suit has become one of, if not the most popular tri suit on the market today. We are delighted to introduce our very limited edition run on “nations” in colour and with sleeved nation to fly your flag wherever you race in the world.
Developed with 6 time Hawaii Winner and the King of Kona - Dave Scott.
Huub took all the information that Dave could throw at them and added his passion for speed, comfort and breathability to create a heat-escaping, reflective, and faster garment.
- Mesh Panels are located along the spine and lower back to let heat dissipate.
- Made from the latest French fabrics delivering a soft feel but true sweat wicking.
- 'Coldblack' Technology utilised to manage temperatures.
- Long Front Zip for comfort and cooling on the run.
- All fabrics are heat reflective for added cooling.
- Improved aerodynamics.
- Improved control of the bicep muscles to reduce oscillation.
- Shoulder and upper arm UV protection.
- New improved long course synthetic chamois 6mm for long course comfort
- Chamois designed specifically for longer distance swim, cycle and run
- The LD Chamois has been rotated slightly forward to match Garment design with modern day Bike Fit Methods
- The suit and chamois is designed for the open hip position when on a triathlon bike, which is proven to deliver better performance and comfort
- Seam free arm and leg openings, increasing aerodynamics.
- Covered rear pockets for optimum aerodynamics on the bike & swim.
- Long sleeves (compared to standard Tri suits) offer improved aerodynamics on the bike.
For the athlete, looking for the ultimate in Triathlon Suit comfort, Performance and speed.
Coldblack® technology guarantees a minimum UPF 30 protection when applied to any textile in any colour without affecting the look or feel of the product. Please note the extra breathable and cooling mesh area will allow UV to pass through so we recommend wearing sun cream in hot races.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.